Saturday, May 25, 2013

Swans 18.05

As I entered the room I began to scout the stage: I recognized the Marshall amps from the facebook post before the concert, I then saw what seemed to be some keyboards but I later realized it was actually a lap slide guitar. When the band entered the stage they were all straight faced, despite the audience's enthusiastic response. I would later realize why.

Listening to them on youtube doesn't really compare to the actual thing, though it might give you some insight. I wasn't much of a fan before the concert, I only listened to several songs, but this was definitely one of the best concerts I've been to.

The following two videos might give you a clue about the actual feel I got during the concert. The third is a personal favorite.





No comments:

Post a Comment